NB! it is better if the audience does not know too much about the artist and projects beforehand!
Despite the talk is formally about art, it is targeted mainly to people from other fields as an inspirational and creativity talk, as it is about innovation and creativity in general, extending boundaries, opposing dogmas, etc.
Accompanied with lot of visuals, the talk is formally about projects and experience of artist Markus Kasemaa, from perpective of a “simple artist” to "simple viewer", without any special scientific theories, etc. It is about experienced problems and solutions, about purpose of art and art education, about artists’ “job”, about art & beauty, obsession of original art, etc.
The presentation has been held among others at
- Conference “Innovation Arabia 8” "Innovation in business" panel
- Playtech, for IT specialists
- Tartu University Economy department, for students of business innovation
- Estonian Supreme Court, for judges and other employees
- University of Eastern-Finland, for linguists
- Estonian Aviation Academy
- Varstu Secondary School (a small municipality in Southern-Estonia)
- Jõhvi Art School
- Camoes Institute